My favorite part of law school is the free Diet Coke. I have grown accustomed to being bribed to go to meetings and placated for inconveniences (i.e., the constant removal of all of the tables from the atrium) with Diet Coke, and I have been repeatedly and genuinely surprised in my externship to find that I am not rewarded with Diet Coke for going to meetings. Not only is there no Diet Coke, there is no coffee, no candy, no incentive to go to the meeting … aside from learning about the actual purpose of the meeting, and who wants that?
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post