A situation presented itself yesterday on the 156 that unfortunately begged the follow-up question: What if you want to move away from someone? And what if you don’t just want to, you need to for the preservation of your olfactory senses?
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post