As if it wasn’t bad enough that we have hotel-style credit card keys to open our apartment door — keys that actually say “enjoy your stay!” — we just rode the elevator with a group of European backpackers who are renting a room here during their travels.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post