I made tomato, chicken, & spinach curry for dinner tonight (based off the spinach & chickpea curry in Vegan with a Vengeance), and here are all the spices that joined in the fun. I was so proud of myself because this was such a cheap dinner: chicken ($3.50), spinach ($2.00), onion (0.70), and the tomatoes, spices, and rice all came from the pantry!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post