Excellent news! I finished the first draft of my novel today! It’s still very, very rough, but at least the story is out there and on paper (well, on virtual paper), which leaves me free to do a more detailed second draft — I’m not as afraid that the thoughts will fly away or change form before I get them down.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post