I went to a joint UIllinois-Northwestern happy hour last night. I’m an alum of both institutions, and it seemed like it might be a good opportunity to meet some new people. Once there, I decided the best way to introduce myself to people was to approach a game of flipcup already in progress and inquire whether they needed another player. It may have not been the best way to accomplish networking, but it sure was a fun way to spend a Wednesday night.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post