I’m still on the mailing list for The Chicago Diner, and I received their newsletter today. It referred to a “tip jar brouhaha” in the subject line, so I immediately opened it because brouhaha is kind of an awesome word. The newsletter linked to a Trib story (which I wonder how I missed since I still read it online), and it amused me greatly, so I’m linking to it here.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post