Mom and I took our long-planned trip to Europe this past week. We had three whirlwind days in Rome and three slightly more relaxed days in Paris. The internet abroad was kind of suspect, so I didn’t post while we were traveling. I’ll backdate a few posts to cover the trip shortly. Stay tuned.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post