I can’t get away from law students. The coffee shop I was writing in yesterday had a guy who was enthusiastically discussing both Civil Procedure in general and the movie Twelve Angry Men, and, just now, a girl sat down across from me at a different coffee shop with a Westlaw water bottle and a stack of Westlaw print-outs five inches thick.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post