I saw this lady again today. She was on the corner of Bleecker and Thompson, on hand on her hip, as she ogled this enormous dog that looked like a cross between a Great Dane and a Dalmatian. The woman who was in charge of the large beast was paused on the sidewalk, wrapped up in a phone call, oblivious to the intensity of the dog walker’s stare. I kind of wanted to hang around and see if the dog walker approached the woman to offer or services or if she relied on her shirt to do the talking, but, alas, I was on my way home from a poorly conceived trip to the gym with a fever and in a hurry to return home.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post