We headed to Starbucks this morning for the VIA coffee challenge. Marc was successful in identifying which tiny cup help the instant coffee; I was not. I then suggested that we spend the rest of the day visiting Starbucks all over Manhattan and taking the tasting challenge — eventually I would be able to discern the difference between the two, and think of all the free coffee! — but that idea was vetoed.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post