I really wanted a baked potato for dinner tonight, and I realized that I don’t really know how to bake a potato. I mean, I have the general idea: wash potato, poke potato with fork, put potato in oven. But how hot should the oven be? How long should the potato remain in the oven? I googled “how to bake a potato,” and, lo and behold, there is actually a website called howtobakeapotato.com. Who knew?
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post