I lost my iPod recently. I was totally bummed; I need my iPod to exercise. (I cannot do cardio without music. I hate the sound of my panting breath. *shudder*) After two days of not exercising due to lack of music, I headed down to the Apple store in Soho today to get a new iPod …
… and I found this cute little green one. Welcome home, new iPod!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post