I’ve mentioned before that shopping at Trader Joe’s can be a hassle. I was in the 12-or-fewer line this evening when the woman in front of me asked if I would hold her place in line so she could go get butter. I agreed because I’m nice, even though I think she should have gotten the butter prior to getting in the line, and she literally ran off. The line started to move, and I went to go nudge her basket along … and discovered she had also left me in charge of her baby in a stroller. Seriously?
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post