I am doing the very last load of laundry in our current apartment. YAY! The new place has in-unit washer and dryer, so (assuming I don’t suffer the same fate as my good friend Liz) I will no longer have to deal with washing machine cards and dragging my laundry through the halls, looking for a dryer that isn’t broken. YAY! Oh, and no more dealing with stranger’s hair. Ew. Double YAY!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post