Things I Love Thursday, inspired by Gala Darling, after the jump!
☆ Wintry Blend coffee from Trader Joe’s
☆ Christmas trees
☆ my friends! – honestly, I am so lucky to have made some fabulous friends at every turn in my life.
☆ candy canes – and I just brought home a box of mini candy canes from Target today!
☆ sparkly skirts! and the fact that the wholly impractical one I have been coveting was 50% off at J. Crew yesterday!
☆ Satsuma tangerines and the fact that they have arrived in our box of organic groceries we bought through Groupon
☆ Christmas cards! – we got our first in the mail today!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post