I created a “Travel” page for the blog! I’ve been a lot of places, and I have a lot of posts about those places … but I didn’t think that clicking on “travel” in the categories sidebar was particularly helpful. This page should provide a better place to browse the travel archives. Visit it by clicking on the word “Travel” in the top bar!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post