I had a hard time writing a review of this book. Honestly, I’m still not even sure what this book is “about.” (Other than freedom, of course!) That aside, this was one of those books that got me excited each and every time I picked it up, and it was hard to put down.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post