I read a story in the WSJ last night about a guy who rescued Bolivian circus lions. I also read a story about women who buy $24,000 Balmain dresses to wear as tunics. If I had that kind of money, I would definitely be housing the Bolivian circus lions.
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post