My hometown, Galesburg, Illinois, is currently in second place in Reader’s Digest’s We Hear You, America contest! If you have a second, go here and cheer for it! You can cheer up to ten times per day, and they don’t spam your email. We need every cheer we can get! Thanks!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post