Yesterday was a beautiful day in New York. The sun was shining, and it was an unseasonably warm sixty degrees. We picked up a lunch of bubble teas and curried lamb burgers, and ate them on a bench overlooking the East River. We strolled along the water, through Battery Park (where we stumbled across a field of mulched Christmas trees), and ended up on the Hudson River to watch the sunset. Lovely!
- in which I learn that flour makes a difference in baking
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- At MoMA: Tokyo 1955–1970: A New Avant-Garde
- Wanderlust Wednesday: Finnish Igloo Village
- Do This: Discovering Columbus
- neighborhood Japanese
- RELAX – it’s over now
- world’s largest fennel
- I complain a lot in this post